How to Tell if Someone is Lying
How to Tell if Someone is Lying
Do they mean what they say?
Are they hiding something?
What did I say wrong?
In this one-to-one session, you'll learn how to identify the nonverbal cues that answer all of these questions- and more.
It's human nature to conceal true feelings- a form or lying. Most people do this to fit in with social norms. For instance, they may offend you if they are honest– they want to protect you from that.
Sometimes, the severity and outcome of a lie can be significant, with the potential to turn your world upside down and impact the wider community.
When you understand the meaning of nonverbal communication cues and you're able to identify them, you gain the ability to spot red flags which can guide you to the truth.
In this session, you'll learn to identify and understand nonverbal communication cues, and how to use them to navigate your way to the truth.
If you go ahead with this session, you need to be aware that you may not like the truths that you discover. Before you book, ask yourself whether you are really ready for that outcome?
This is a three-hour session via internet conferencing.
Once you've purchased your session, schedule your appointment/s via the link in your order confirmation email.
EYE-OPENING INSIGHT INTO THE BODY LANGUAGE OF LYING
On average, people are lied to between 10 and 200 times per day, and 82% of those lies go undetected. That means people in your life are pulling the wool over your eyes, time and time again!
In this session, we'll reveal to you the nonverbal communication cues that point towards deception. Giving you the power to spot red flags and adapt your response to seek the truth.
You'll learn how to recognise and understand the emotional responses, gestures and expressions of the people in your life. We'll start by teaching you how to identify body language that indicates dislike, discomfort and distress; behaviours that generally increase with lies. Then, we'll expose the behaviours that are the most reliable and telling, those that say one thing when words say another and those that convey a specific meaning such as, "I got away with that"!
You'll walk away with the ability to identify red flags of deception, enabling you to adapt your own response, to dig deeper, and discover the truth. What's more, you'll have a greater insight into behaviour, understanding the true feelings of others. This gives you the power to better respond and support your loved ones in times of need.
READY TO REVEAL THE TRUTH?
This is a three-hour session, via internet conferencing technology.
Terms & Conditions
- If a suitable date/time cannot be reached, my alCOM.y will offer a full refund.
- The session duration is for a total of three hours.
- The session is limited to one client per session.
- The session will be held digitally, via internet video chat platform (e.g. Zoom).
- The client must have an internet connection to enable internet video chat session.
- In the event of technology failure and when an alternative option of digital training isn't available (or adequate), the session can be postponed or cancelled.
- This session is transferable and not limited to the purchaser– so you can purchase sessions for friends or family too!
- Once a session is scheduled, requests to postpone it must be made 24 hours before the start of the session.
- Clients who don't attend a scheduled session, without 24 hours prior notice, will not receive a refund for the session.
- In the event that a client cannot attend a scheduled session and they haven't postponed it 24 hours prior to the session commencement, the client is entitled to transfer the session to a friend, family member or colleague (their choice of topic is not limited to this session topic, however, the session is limited to two hours).
- By purchasing this offer, you are accepting these terms and conditions.