How to Understand your Client
How to Understand your Client
Do they like your product/service?
What's holding them back?
Which part of your offering should you adapt to win them over?
Exactly which part of the conversation put them off?
Do they mean what they say?
Are they hiding something?
In this one-to-one session, you'll learn how to identify the nonverbal cues that answer all of these questions- and more.
It's human nature to conceal true feelings. Most people do this to fit in with social norms. For instance, they may sound rude if they tell you they don't like your offer, or they may simply want to protect your feelings.
Sometimes the sweet spot for winning a deal may be as simple as a change in timing or delivery options. If you have the ability to identify the red flag, you have the ability to alter your response to gain the best outcome.
In this session, you'll learn to identify and understand nonverbal communication cues, so that you gain greater insight into how your client feels. You'll learn about universal expressions, gestures and behaviours, many of which are involuntary- which will help you to understand your client.
With your new skills, you'll be able to respond more appropriately in the moment– guiding the interaction in the right direction. For an overall more positive experience.
This is a three-hour session via internet conferencing.
Once you've purchased your session, schedule your appointment/s via the link in your order confirmation email.
Understanding nonverbal communication cues conveyed by others is key to improving interactions and relationships. It's the basis of empathy because compassion and understanding have to start with recognising an emotion. Once you understand nonverbal cues and learn to recognise them, you have evidence of emotion, solidifying what would otherwise be, at best, a gut feeling.
In this session, you'll learn the meaning behind innate nonverbal behaviours. You'll gain insight into behaviours that indicate dislike, discomfort and distress, and expressions that reveal true emotions. You'll also learn the nonverbal cues that point towards deception; cues that show misalignment between words and actions and cues with a specific meaning. These are all cues that will help guide you to make better decisions and offer more appropriate responses.
You'll walk away with clarity, in understanding behaviour. You'll have a greater understanding of people; ultimately, you'll improve your interactions and relationships for more positive outcomes.
This is a three-hour session, via internet conferencing technology.
Terms & Conditions
- If a suitable date/time cannot be reached, my alCOM.y will offer a full refund.
- The session duration is for a total of three hours and can be held over one or two sessions.
- The session is limited to one client per session.
- The session will be held digitally, via internet video chat platform (e.g. Zoom).
- The client must have an internet connection to enable internet video chat session.
- In the event of technology failure and when an alternative option of digital training isn't available (or adequate), the session can be postponed or cancelled.
- This session is transferable and not limited to the purchaser– so you can purchase sessions for friends or family too!
- Once a session is scheduled, requests to postpone it must be made 24 hours before the start of the session.
- Clients who don't attend a scheduled session, without 24 hours prior notice, will not receive a refund for the session.
- In the event that a client cannot attend a scheduled session and they haven't postponed it 24 hours prior to the session commencement, the client is entitled to transfer the session to a friend, family member or colleague (their choice of topic is not limited to this session topic, however, the session is limited to two hours).
- By purchasing this offer, you are accepting these terms and conditions.